WELCOME

Hello and thank you for visiting! We are excited to announce that SEO Encore is now accepting new clients. Please call us to get started!

     

1-800-988-7364

Take your company to the next level!

Next Generation internet Marketing

Search Engine Optimization can bring your company to the next level. Everyday millions of people are searching the internet for products or services that you offer, and unless you are showing up at the top of google, you are loosing their business.

It is myth that a simple Pay Per Click advertising campaign can replace a high quality Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign. PPC advertisements above the top ranking organic search results on google are reported to only receive around 20% of the traffic, while the organic results take the remaining 80%. The higher and more frequent your company ranks on the top of google, the more traffic to your website and subsequently the more business you get.

Several months ago, google updated their algorithm, and this left the majority of the SEO firms unaware of how to proceed. We have done extensive research over the last few months to figure out exactly how the algorithm has changed and what we can do to stay ahead of the curve. Our process of SEO works on all of the major search engines and now works perfectly with the new google update.